Extension Sauk County provides multiple resource guides. If you have any updates or would like to be added to these resource guides, please email your updates or information to Haley Weisert at email@example.com
- Sauk County Resource Guide Jan 2021/ GUIA-DE-RECURSOS-DEL-CONDADO-DE-SAUK-Sauk-County-Resource-Guide
This guide provides information on a variety of resources for Sauk County residents.
- Sauk County Mental Health Resource Guide April 2019 / GUIA DE RECURSOS PARA LA SALUD MENTAL-Sauk County Mental Health Guide
This guide has been specialized to include Sauk County resources for caregivers and
people who are in need of mental and behavioral resources.
Take a look at our recently updated and published Paddle the Baraboo Guide & Maps. The maps have been updated with new access information and better paddling time estimates. The maps are intended for people interested in paddling the Baraboo River and are primarily distributed through the Baraboo and Reedsburg Chambers of Commerce. We are seeking partners for future versions of the Guide & Map. Please contact the Sauk County UW Extension office at 608-355-3250 if you are interested.
Extension Sauk County Monthly Focus Reports
Take a look at what the Extension Sauk County education staff has been working on. These monthly reports highlight programs, projects and partnerships created through our office.
Sauk County Food Resources
- Updated Sauk County Food Resource Lists
- Food Resource Locator App:
- Sauk County GIS has worked hard to create a Food Resource map to help residents locate restaurant services, grocery stores, and food pantries in the community and obtain information on hours and services available. Click here to open the app.