To Join 4-H in Sauk County:
4-H enrollment is open between October 15 – December 1 of 2020. Please call the UW Madison Division of Extension Sauk County office at 608-355-3250 if you are a new member wanting to enroll outside of these dates.
All 4-H member and 4-H Volunteer enrollment will now be done online at:
Look through the Sauk County 4-H club information and find a club that meets at a time, location, and day of the month that is convenient for your family. If you are having trouble deciding between a couple of clubs, contact the club leader to see if their club participates in projects and activities that would be of interest to your child.
- Contact the leader of the club you’d like to join. Tell the leader that you would like to join their club and confirm the time and place of the next club meeting.
- The club leader will have enrollment information for you, or you may contact the Sauk County UWEX office (355-3251) to obtain the enrollment forms.
- Attend the next club meeting, complete and return your enrollment forms–congratulations you are now a Sauk County 4-H member!
- **You are able to switch clubs in Sauk County 4-H. If you decide to try a new 4-H club, first contact the leader of your current 4-H club and let them know of your plans and then contact the leader of the club you’d like to join. You will not need to complete new enrollment forms. Just contact the Sauk County UWEX office (355-3251) and let us know of the switch so that we can update our records.
Instructions for Enrolling as a NEW 4-H Family
Instructions for Re-Enrolling as a Current 4-H Family
- A group of five or more youth, guided by an adult 4-H leader.
- An educational plan which meets the purpose of the 4-H program.
- Meets on a continuing basis–usually once a month.
- Youth are involved in leadership and decision-making roles.
- The Club “belongs” to members.
- Baraboo Valley 4-H Club
- Circus City 4-H Club
- Webster’s Prairie 4-H Club
- Skillet Creek 4-H Club
Lime Ridge Area
- South Lime Ridge 4-H Club
- Endeavor 4-H Club
- Jolly Beavers 4-H Club
- Loganville Friendship 4-H Club
Rock Springs Area
Sauk Prairie Area
- Happy Hustlers 4-H Club
- Sauk-Prairie Earthlings 4-H Club
- Prairie Busy Badgers 4-H Club
- Active Strivers 4-H Club
Wisconsin Dells Area
Feel free to contact the Extension Sauk County for more information on 4-H Clubs in your area at 608-355-3250, 608-355-3251 or 608-355-3255. Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Sauk County 4-H!