Families and Communities
- Creating strong families that serve as the foundation for community life by enhancing family relationships, parenting, child development, and the community institutions that promote family well-being.
Food and Nutrition
- Promoting healthy, well-nourished families as they learn to manage food dollars, plan nutritious meals, and purchase, prepare, and serve food that is safe to eat.
- Helping families meet future needs while keeping pace with day-to-day expenses and addressing the basics of earning, spending, saving, investing, health care, and housing issues.
- Learn how to keep your home safe with tips from https://www.safehome.org/resources/food-safety-at-home/
Home & Community Education (HCE)
- HCE offers opportunities for learning in a social setting, sharing what we learn, and caring to make a difference in our homes, communities and the world.
Extension Sauk County provides multiple resource guides. If you have any updates or would like to be added to these resource guides, please call the Extension office at 608-355-3250
- Sauk Co Res. Guide Jan 2022 English
This guide provides information on a variety of resources for Sauk County residents.
- Sauk Co Res. Guide Jan 2022 Spanish
This guide has been specialized to include Sauk County resources for caregivers and
people who are in need of mental and behavioral resources.