Families and Communities
- Creating strong families that serve as the foundation for community life by enhancing family relationships, parenting, child development and the community institutions that promote family well-being.
Food and Nutrition
- Promoting healthy, well-nourished families as they learn to manage food dollars, plan nutritious meals, and purchase, prepare, and serve food that is safe to eat.
- Helping families meet future needs while keeping pace with day-to-day expenses and addressing the basics of earning, spending, saving, investing, health care, and housing issues.
- Learn how to keep for home safe with tips from https://www.safehome.org/resources/food-safety-at-home/
- HCE offers opportunities for learning in a social setting, sharing what we learn, and caring to make a difference in our homes, communities and the world.