4-H Cloverbud Day Camps Starting Soon!
Calling all Kindergarten -2nd graders (as of fall of 2018) to this year’s Cloverbud Day Camps. These day camps help Cloverbuds make new friends and have fun while creating and learning about different topics! There are FIVE different day camps for youth to attend.
- Wednesday, June 19 – 1PM-5PM, UWEX Conference room of the West Square Building. This session will be an Art Adventure. Youth will learn about public art, they will design 2 art items, and build themselves an artful snack. Registration for this Day Camp is due by Thursday, June 13.
- Tuesday, July 23, 9am-Noon, Hartje Learning Center in Reedsburg. Come experience a nature walk, a critter creek hunt and learn more about nature.
- Thursday, July 25 from 1pm-4pm, Kraemer Public Library, Plain. Engage in farm to fork activities, meet a farmer, and make your own butter.
- Monday, August 5 from 1pm-4pm, Aldo Leopold Foundation. Join us for a flora-fauna identification hunt, learn about protecting the environment and make your own paper.
- Wednesday, August 7, 9am-noon, at Tower Rock Elementary School Agriculture Room. Participate in the “Seeds Have Needs” experiment, and grow your skills and green thumb, planting your own seeds.
Youth may attend one or ALL five of the day camps. There is a $10 fee per day for each 4-H member and a $15 fee per day for youth not in 4-H. Each session is limited to the first 12 registrations. Registrations for the June session are due by June 13, and by July 16 for the July and August sessions. Registration online at: https://forms.gle/wv3eR5GDsN5AQFqd9
If you have questions, please contact Jenna Engel at email@example.com.
2019 Art Showcase Registration Form
All 4-H members who wish to participate in the 2019 Art Showcase need to complete a 4-H Art Showcase Registration Form.
Sauk County 4-H Art Showcase
Thursday, July 11, 2019 – 7:00PM
Performers should arrive by 6:45PM
F.A.M.E. Stage – Commercial Building
Registration for Drama, Speaking, Music and Movement entries due – July 1, 2019, BEFORE 4:30 PM to the UW Extension Office or by email.
Registrations for fashion items are due on July 9.
Please send to :
Extension Sauk County
Attn: Jenna Engel, 4-H Summer Assistant
505 Broadway, Baraboo WI 53913
OR by email at:
Email confirmation of your registration will be sent after the registration deadline. A draft schedule will be sent in the afternoon on Tuesday, July 9.
Volunteer for the Fair
It takes MANY, MANY helping hands to make all of the pieces of the fair come together. We are using a NEW online system for volunteer sign up this year. There are four different sign-up opportunities available. We are currently looking for helpers for the following:
- 4-H Food Stand Shifts
- Wednesday, July 10 – 9:30AM-11:15AM
- Thursday, July 11 – 9:30 AM-11:15 AM
- Thursday, July 11 – 11 AM – 1 PM
- Please register at: org/PAF3R
- Building Display Team – Youth and adults needed.
- Monday, July 8 – 1 hour slots from 2pm-8pm
- Tuesday, July 9 from 9-noon
- Please register at: org/HQE9P
- Exhibit Release (need at least 3 adults per building) – Sunday, July 15, 3PM-7 PM
- Please register at: org/39TDF
- Building Hosting – Youth and adults needed.
- Wednesday, July 10, 1 hour shifts, 11AM-8PM
- Thursday, July 11, 1 hour shifts, 9AM – 8:00 PM
- Friday, July 12, 1 hour shifts, 9AM-9PM
- Saturday, July 13, 1 hour shifts, 9AM-9PM
- Sunday, July 14, 1 hour shifts, Noon-4PM
- Please register at: org/E449Q
- Click on the > under the sign up heading for the time you are signing up for
- In the first line put your first AND last name.
- In the last name line, put your club name.
- We are trying to adopt a free system for our use
- If you have questions about any of the sign-ups, please email Meg at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4-H Military Kids – STEM Camp
Do you want to add some excitement to your summer? Join us for a STEM adventure August 18-21! Participants ages 9-13 will delve into the world of science, technology, engineering, and math through a variety of hands-on activities. You’ll spend time with other military kids canoeing and swimming, exploring the beautiful winding trails of Black Hawk Island, and telling stories around the campfire. Upham Woods, the camp location, is located along the beautiful Wisconsin River. Come and enjoy this fun-filled adventure, make new friends and memories to last a lifetime! There is a $60 participant fee. Registration is due July 1 to the State 4-H Office. This camp is open to youth who have parents in any branch of the military. More information and registration details at: https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/wiomk/camping-programs/
2019 Sauk County 4-H Archery Project Information
NEW 4-H Calendar